Anchorage Tire Dealers - Coopers Tyres Uk
Anchorage Tire Dealers
- Stores that generate more than 50 percent of their sales from automotive tires.
- the condition of being secured to a base; "the plant needs a firm anchorage"; "the mother provides emotional anchorage for the entire family"
- An anchorite's dwelling place
- a city in south central Alaska; "Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska"
- An area that is suitable for a ship to anchor
- The action of securing something to a base or the state of being secured
- a fee for anchoring
1958 Ford Fairlane
My Dad bought this car off the showroom floor from the Ford Dealer in Valdez, Alaska, in 1958. It was the only car on the floor. It was the first new car my Dad ever purchased.
This photo was taken in 1958 in Anchorage, Alaska. The car has its original whitewall tire
s. There were a couple unique things about this car. I never saw another 1958 Ford with this color scheme. And this car had the Police Interceptor Engine in it. With the tire
s on dry pavement, with an automatic transmission, if you stomped on the gas it would burn rubber. My Father traded it in when my brother learned to drive about 3 years later. First year for dual headlights for Ford, and most other American cars.
That's a 1958 Alaska license plate on the front.
Jul 28, 2005
Departure from Anchorage, looking southeast along Turnagain Arm. You may be able to just barely make out parts of southwest Anchorage on the far left if you view this large. From here, we turned left and proceeded straight down the Arm.
Those mudflats are basically quicksand, and are very dangerous. If you get stuck out there when the tide starts coming in, you don't stand a chance of getting out.
See also: riding lawn mower tires and wheels colour cycle tyres kauffman tire cumming ga wheel and tyre deals tyres online usa accelera tyres indonesia tyres prices in dubai 20 tire sizes hoosier atv tires
- 08:05 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/18(金) 14:37:58 |
- [ Edit ]